For Audiences Attending Performances or Events at a Theatre
・Audience members are requested to wear a face mask when arriving at the venue and to disinfect their hands with the sanitizer provided at the entrance.
Audience members not wearing a mask may be not be admitted to the venue. Thank you for your cooperation.
・In order to facilitate contact tracing, audience members are requested to write their name and telephone number on the back of the ticket stub. Please do this in advance in order to avoid clustering at the venue entrance.
・In order to avoid clusters when audiences are entering or leaving the venue, please arrive in plenty of time.
・Please also check the Festival/Tokyo 2020 coronavirus measures.
Early bird discounts: 9/9 (Wed) 10:00 a.m.–9/12 (Sat) 7:00 p.m.
General tickets： 9/13 (Sun) 10:00 a.m.
F/T remote (online program) tickets： 10/1 (Thu) 12:00 p.m. (TBC)
F/T Ticket Center
Buying Tickets from the F/T Ticket Center
- You can reserve and buy tickets without registering, or log in if you are already registered.
- Choose your ticket type, numbers, dates, and seats (if seating is reserved).
- Payment can be made by credit card or at 7-Eleven.
- If you register as a member, your purchase history will be saved and you can easily confirm your purchases.
F/T remote (Online Program)
Buying Tickets for F/T remote Events
Tickets for “Berak,” symposium, and “Divine Daughter Anemone”
Tickets for “We assemble together”
● Early Bird Discounts, General Tickets, Student Tickets
- ① Click “ENGLISH” on the ticket reservations and purchasing page.
- ② Click “Reservation/Purchase.”
- ③ Click “Reserve” for your choice of event.
- ④ Select the type of seat and ticket for your choice of event as well as how many tickets you wish to purchase. Choose your seat if it is an event with reserved seating.
- ⑥ Enter your credit card information. Accepted credit cards are Visa and Mastercard. Please retain your order number. Along with your telephone number and name, this is required in order to check your purchase history.
- ⑦ Purchased/reserved tickets can be collected from the venue box office 60 minutes before the start of the event.
There is a handling fee of ¥110 per ticket purchased from the F/T Ticket Center.
1. For tickets with reserved seating, customers who arrive after the performance start time may not be able to sit in their designated seat.
2. Performances with unreserved seating tickets are sold on a first-come, first-sold basis.
3. At the time of reservation or purchase, numbers are assigned indicating the order you can enter the auditorium to choose your seat.
4. For tickets with unreserved seating, please arrive when the doors open (usually 30 minutes before the start of the performance) or your number may become invalid.
5. Audiences using a wheelchair should please contact the F/T Ticket Center in advance to arrange assistance at the venue.
6. Children under school age are not admitted to performances.
7. Ticket prices are inclusive of sales tax.
8. Tickets on the door are sold from 60 minutes before the start of the performance at the venue box office desk.
9. Venue opening times vary per performance. Please check details for each performance on the festival website.
Early Bird Discounts
General tickets are around 30% off between September 9 and September 12. Please check individual ticket prices on the form. Please note that for certain performances, only limited numbers of discounted tickets may be available.
These tickets are sold in advance per performance. Tickets go on sale on September 13 at 10:00 a.m.
Student Tickets / High School Student & Younger Tickets
Discounted tickets are available for students, including tickets priced at a flat ¥1,000 for high school students or younger. When collecting your tickets at the venue box office please show your college student ID or, if you are a high school student or younger, something that proves your age.