Tickets on sale 10:00 September 9th, 2018
Early Bird Discounts, General Tickets, Pair Tickets, Student Tickets
There is a handling fee of ¥108 per ticket purchased from the F/T Ticket Center.
1. For tickets with reserved seating, customers who arrive after the performance start time may not be able to sit in their designated seat.
2. Performances with unreserved seating tickets are sold on a first-come, first-sold basis.
3. At the time of reservation or purchase, numbers are assigned indicating the order you can enter the auditorium to choose your seat.
4. For tickets with unreserved seating, please arrive when the doors open (usually 30 minutes before the start of the performance) or your number may become invalid.
5. Audiences using a wheelchair should please contact the F/T Ticket Center in advance to arrange assistance at the venue.
6. Children under school age are not admitted to performances.
7. Ticket prices are inclusive of sales tax.
8. Tickets on the door are sold from 60 minutes before the start of the performance at the venue box office desk.
9. Venue opening times vary per performance. Please check details for each performance on the festival website.
General tickets are around 30% off between September 5th and September 8th. Please check individual ticket prices on the form. Please note that for certain performances, only limited numbers of discounted tickets may be available.
These tickets are sold in advance per performance. Tickets go on sale on September 9th at 10:00.
Get 10% off when purchasing two tickets for the same performance. The discount is only available for tickets purchased in advance.
If you want to see three or more performances at the festival, purchase a pass and get between 10-25% off the price of single tickets.
Please choose either the pass for three performances or five performances.
All three or five performances must be reserved at the time of purchase. Reservations cannot be changed at a later date.
Due to limited availability, it may not always be possible to reserve a performance.
Passes are valid only for the purchaser.
Passes cannot be used for purchasing tickets on the door.
Discounted tickets are available for students, including tickets priced at a flat ¥1,000 for high school students or younger students. When collecting your tickets at the venue box office please show your college student ID or, if you are a high school student or younger, something that proves your age.